Cybersecurity Aptitude Testing & Assessment For Educators
Drive Cybersecurity Training Success Rates with CyberGEN.IQ
Select the Right Participants for Your Program
Evaluate students’ likelihood of succeeding in your specific cybersecurity training programs.
Match Students to Specific Instruction
Assign students to alternative or supplemental instruction based on their cognitive profiles garnered in CyberGEN.IQ cyber aptitude and assessment test.
Map Training Pipelines
Determine the core concepts that make cybersecurity difficult and develop training materials with matching job performance standards.
Evaluate and Improve Curricula
Continuously reflect on and improve course materials and lesson plans based on scientific support from a proven cybersecurity assessment test.
Get the Most Out of Cybersecurity Education Programs with CyberGEN.IQ
- WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
- COGNITIVE DIMENSIONS TESTED
- Initiating: The ability to creatively solve problems and "kick down doors.”
- Responding: The ability to detect anomalies and "watch the door," continuously monitoring cyber information streams.
- Real-Time: The ability to make an in-the-moment decision with current knowledge and information.
- Exhaustive: The ability to research other resources for more information before making a decision.
CyberGEN.IQ FOR EDUCATORS
Implementing CyberGEN.IQ amounts to a fraction of the cost it takes to make the right decisions on placing students on the correct cybersecurity training trajectories.
Contact us today for more information on the price of administering the test at your organization.
The Haystack Solutions team will provide your organization with a full analysis of your students’ CyberGEN.IQ test results.
Contact our team to learn more about the pricing of our specialized insight and recommended plan of action for your organization.
Finding the Right Cybersecurity
Students to Create a Diverse Team
Haystack Solutions helped the University of North Georgia (UNG) to find diverse and non-traditional students that were literally a “needle in the haystack” of potential cyber talent with no prior cybersecurity knowledge, skills, or abilities. The resulting team won the NSA Codebreaker Challenge in 2019 and 2020.
They distributed CyberGEN.IQ to potential team members and based the selection of members for the team solely on the test results of the students. The team selected not only beat out competition by tremendous margins in back-to-back years, but also increased the percentage of women on the team from 10% to 20%, increased the overall size of the team by 4x, and expanded diversity within the program. Of those women:
- Most never studied cyber or software development
- Many are considering cyber careers
- Many have stayed in the studies for more than two years
- All experienced national competitive recognition
- CyberGEN.IQ test encouraged them, making the industry less intimidating
CyberGEN.IQ APTITUDE TEST
Michael Bunting, Ph.D.Director of Cognitive Security and Information Operations at University of Maryland’s ARLIS Center
Start your subscription today!
Haystack Solutions CyberGEN.IQ pricing consists of an annual subscription based on the number of students tested. Required fields are marked *