Cybersecurity Talent Assessment
Testing for Corporations
Grow Your Business with the Best Cyber Defense
Streamline Corporate Hiring
Save 50-80% of your time dedicated to hiring and focus on the right candidate, interviewing them more efficiently and filling your cybersecurity role with the person who is the best cognitive fit.
Accurately Map Talent Planning
Accelerate Internal Upskilling
Expand Your Diversity
Mapping Aptitude to
- Initiating: The ability to creatively solve problems and "kick down doors.”
- Responding: The ability to detect anomalies and "watch the door," continuously monitoring cyber information streams.
- Real-Time: The ability to make an in-the-moment decision with current knowledge and information.
- Exhaustive: The ability to research other resources for more information before making a decision.
- Offensive Operations: Require initiative and creative problem-solving skills using partial data in real-time.
- Defensive Operations: Require the ability to detect anomalies with scans and real-time, partial data while screening out distractions.
- Analytics and Forensics: Require the ability to interpret and reconcile exhaustive amounts of often conflicting data.
- Design/Development: Require the ability to programatize creative problem solving and build model programs for execution.
The price of implementing CyberGEN.IQ amounts to a fraction of the cost it takes to make the right hiring decision, saving hundreds of hours for your corporation’s HR department. Pricing for CyberGEN.IQ is based on the number of people you hire versus the number of candidates you’re considering.
Contact us today for more information on the price of administering the test at your business.
The Haystack Solutions team will provide your corporation with a full analysis of your candidates’ CyberGEN.IQ test results, working with your HR and hiring teams to know you’ve chosen the right candidates to hire and assigned the right training for your current team.
Contact our team to learn more about the pricing of our specialized insight and recommended plan of action.
Applying CyberGEN.IQ: Changing the
Corporate Cybersecurity Landscape
Haystack Solutions partners with EC-Council on its pledge to generate equal representation between men and women in those that hold its certifications.
- CyberGEN.IQ helps change the mix of certification holders from 1:10 female/male to closer to 1:1 female/male.
- The test inspires women who weren’t previously interested in cybersecurity, growing and expanding the global workforce.